PILLAR II CONFIDENCE
We all can develop the skill of self-confidence.
It’s time to speak up for you! Becoming competent in any area of expertise, like in any job or task, you need to learn the techniques and then practise them over and over to become confident.
Learn basic or advanced skills of public speaking & communicating effectively. Then through facilitated practice sessions you will become comfortable & competent with speaking & presenting.
Confidence building sessions can include & are not limited to:
- Crafting a purposeful & impactful pitch, presentation, keynote speech etc.
- Techniques on how to make your body speak
- Varying vocal cords for impact
- To choose or lose visual aids
- How to control nervousness, anxiety & fear
- Facilitated practice sessions