Fun, Fast paced, Fearless Workshops!
Have you a team of staff who you wish could communicate more effectively when delivering projects or had more confidence in leading projects?
Do you wish that your students feared less about taking on modules with expectations of presenting, & were more impactful in delivering presentations?
Are you teaching teenagers who lack in self confidence when speaking up in class and/or you want them to be confident in their first shot at college or job interviews?
At Hearty Humans, I offer tailored workshops to suit your group's development needs. All tailored workshops are highly interactive & engaging with a key objective of empowering individuals to learn the skills of public speaking & become confident, purposeful & impactful speakers.
Workshops offer opportunities to stand up and speak up, overcoming fears of presenting. This takes place in a safe, open, and fun environment. These fast paced educational & entertaining workshops are for individuals:
- who have never presented to an audience before or those with basic experience seeking to build upon this.
- with experience in delivering presentations or public speaking & wish to refine their skills.
Workshops can be designed for groups of up to 18 attendees over a three hour period but can be tailored to suit your group's availability.
What a workshop can include but is not limited to:
- Designing a blueprint to becoming a better speaker
- How to make your body speak
- Give your voice value by utilising your vocal chords
- Tips & tricks for use of props
- Crafting a purposeful piece, presentation or pitch
- Overcoming the fear of public speaking
- Practice sessions
- Accountability partner system
Workshops have the power to produce better communicators, better decision makers, better action takers & better leaders.
If this is something you want for your teens, students, or staff, I invite you to get in touch for a free consultation today! I look forward to discussing the vision you have & how I can help you achieve it.